10 Reasons to LOVE a Cowboy:
1. Cowboy hands—big, strong, and the sexy. Love a man who works with his hands!
2. He knows how to treat a lady, and when he calls you “ma’am” you can’t decide if it’s sweet, naughty, or both.
3. Cowboys know how to whisper to their horses and their women.
4. A man who’s good with animals, is also often good with kids. Both require patience, love, and a tolerance for drool, and there’s nothing sexier than patience and love.
5. Cowboys drive big trucks, which are good for helping you move, picking up that treadmill you bought on Craig’s List, and making out in the truck bed when you just can’t wait to get home to get him out of those jeans.
6. Jeans and boots. Yes and yes.
7. Tight tee shirts and cowboy hats. Yes and more yes.
8. Slow dancing to country music on the truck stereo out in the field under the stars.
9. A cowboy earns his swagger in the saddle and knows how to handle himself on a long ride ;).
10. A cowboy lives hard and loves harder and once he’s given you his heart it’s yours forever.
About SADDLES AND SIN
Even sweet cowboys have a sinful side…Robert Lawson—Bubba to his friends—is six feet, four inches of tall, dark, and handsome cowboy, with a panty-melting voice and a face made to launch a country music career. But when his family’s ranch hands go down with the flu, Robert cancels his high-profile auditions in Austin, and returns home to Lonesome Point to help out. Fortune and fame are all well and good, but family and friends come first. Besides, he’s ready to enjoy some off-the-clock time with his manager, a woman who has him dying to show her what a good man can do to a woman when he’s given permission to be bad.Marisol Medina has been looking for her golden ticket since she became a country music manager. A scandal with one of her clients nearly destroyed her, but now she's close to launching an artist who will make her career. Robert Lawson has it all—talent, charisma, and a naughty side that flicks all of Marisol’s kinkier switches. But Robert is off limits. She refuses to mix business and pleasure, even if it will be hell resisting temptation while spending a week at the Lawson family ranch, doing her best to convince Robert to ditch the saddle and embrace his future as a star.But as Marisol and Robert grow closer and the passion between them ignites, Marisol must decide if fear is stronger than love, or if a chance at forever is worth breaking all her rules.
Add it to your Goodreads list here!
About Jessie Evans
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author, Jessie Evans, gave up a career as an international woman of mystery to write the sexy, contemporary Southern romances she loves to read.
She's married to the man of her dreams, and together they're raising a few adorable, mischievous children in a cottage in the jungle. She grew up in rural Arkansas, spending summers running wild, being chewed by chiggers, and now appreciates her home in a chigger-free part of the world even more.When she's not writing, Jessie enjoys playing her dulcimer (badly), sewing the worlds ugliest quilts to give to her friends, going for bike rides with her house full of boys, and drifting in and out on the waves, feeling thankful for sun, surf, and lovely people to share them with.