My sincerest apologies everyone! I didn't intend to take a 'vacation' this past week and a half but it just sort of happened that way. We had family come out to visit and that always means I do things like shampoo the carpet and finally change all the burned out lightbulbs and stuff. By the time company arrived I was ready to just chill with my books but then it was time to cook and bake for a crowd, plus my son's first football game and there was a school fundraiser going on. It was a long week. Fun, but long.
I honestly had very little time for reading, I got in maybe 100 pages the entire time. I felt awful but sometimes you just have to know it's all about the prioritizing. That said I am buried in unwritten reviews! *headdesk* I also have a lot of tour stops coming up. Well... a lot for me. :P
Monday is RhiReading's 4th blogiversary too! I am super broke but I'm trying to figure out how I can swing a juicy giveaway to celebrate. I've got a collection of vampire themed goodies and swag I could box up and mail out.
For the sake of my sanity and to let you guys know what's scheduled here are the upcoming events:
- Tuesday, September 25th -- Playing with Fire Tour : Guest Post from Author Tamara Morgan
- Thursday, September 27th -- BKoD & Lucid Tour : Guest Post from Author P.T. Michelle
- Monday, October 1st -- RhiReading 4th Blogiversary
- Friday, October 5th -- Three River Ranch Tour : Interview with Author Roxanne Snopek
- Tuesday, October 9th -- From the Ashes Tour : Guest Post with Author Adrien-Luc Sanders
- Sunday, October 14th -- Seeking on Sunday Meme Launch + GIVEAWAY!!!
- Wednesday, October 17th -- Lucky Break Tour : Interview with Author Kelley Vitollo
- Thursday, November 8th -- Trace of Moonlight Tour : Author Allison Pang (*tentative)
So mark your calendars and be sure to drop by. Some of those tours have giveaways going on and the guestpost from Adrien-Luc Sanders will cover a topic that is very... I guess personal isn't quite the word... it's just something that's very important to me as a reader who has often felt like I was alone in feeling how I feel about the subject.
On that note I am off to format tomorrow's guest post, try to get the toddler to nap (ugh, potty training attempt #5 begins this week), and find a moment to read before dinner must be made. Have a good one! -- Rhi