Welcome to the Follower Love Giveaway Hop hosted by the oh-so-awesome Kathy of I'm a Reader, Not a Writer! I'm toward the end of the list of blogs taking part and with 200+ other blogs looking for some love this Valentine's weekend you're bound to find some sweet giveaways.
Since this hop is all about the followers I'm doing something I don't usually do and making my giveaway only open to followers. That said, please don't follow or enter if you're not really interested in my blog. Look around, read my reviews, see if RhiReading is something you really want to see content from!
You'll have the choice between entering to win a $10 Amazon.com Giftcard or a Paranormal Romance Goodie Bag! It's winner's choice which prize they want.
But first, here be the official rules & details:
please choose the giftcard as your prize choice unless you have parental permission to receive a box of smutty romance novels, I'm a mom and I don't want to piss your parents off!)
• You MUST be a follower of RhiReading via Blogger or Google Friend Connect.
• Only ONE entry per person. While "spreading the word" is always appreciated no extra entries will be allowed.
• To enter the giveaway please fill out the form below. No comments are required to enter the giveaway but if you leave a comment about a book you're currently reading I would love to see what you're working on.
• Winner will be chosen via random.org, announced and emailed sometime during the day of February 14th, 2011.
• I reserve the right to disqualify any entrant I feel has not followed the rules (ie. multiple entries).
The winner will have the choice of a $10 Amazon.com Giftcard which will be sent via email or the Paranormal Romance Goodie Bag which includes a few little surprise goodies and a couple of swag items along with the following books:
• The Calling (Immortals, Book 1) by Jennifer Ashley Brand New
• Burning Up (Anthology) Brand New
• Pleasure Unbound (Demonica #1) by Larissa Ione Brand New
• Steamed: A Steampunk Romance by Katie MacAlister Read Once, Looks Brand New
• Kissed by an Angel Collector's Edition: Kissed by an Angel the Power of Love Soulmates by Elizabeth Chandler Bought Used, Looks Brand New
• Midnight Awakening (The Midnight Breed, Book 3) by Lara Adrian Bought Used, Battered Spine
• The Nymph King (Atlantis) by Gena Showalter Bought Used, Battered Spine
Why am I giving away some "used" books in the goodie bag? I do a LOT of used book buying in thrift shops and I sometimes buy doubles—heck, sometimes I do it with brand new titles too!—by either accident or for my MIL and sometimes she already has them. Since I have no use for extra copies I am happy to give them to a loving home where they will be wanted in spite of their bent corners or lined spines. Instead of dumping them off at the thrift store again I'd love to see them tick some books of the wishlist of someone who visits my blog. The actual cash value of the goodies and books is about $40 so if you'd like any of the books in the goody bag it's a very valuable prize compared to the giftcard. ;)
If for some freak reason this form is not working please drop me an email to always.and.never AT gmail DOT com pronto!
Now, the whole purpose of a Blog Hop is to find and check out new blogs. When I first came on the blogging scene I was a little confused and baffled by the concept and honestly it's only been in the past few months I started paying attention to and "getting" them. I can now say I found some of my favorite blogs through hops, maybe you will too! :)
So pick a starting point and work your way through the following list, the giveaways for this hop are all supposed to be book related so you're bound (no pun intended) to find a blog or two you'll become a fan of. XOXO -- Rhi